The only vertical outdoor infrared Heater ever.
Suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and any Indoor Areas
- Worldwide the first wall mounted heater heating your body and not the just your head.
- The low housing temperature allows you to mount it directly on any constructional materials even wood to save your space and to make a great flush look.
- With 1 meter effective length of its heating tube, the heater covers more space than any other similar unit ever does vertically or widely.
- Extruded Aluminum housing standing for good in any environment. Custom finish is possible as the aluminium housing allows various painting. (for higher quantities)
- Simple hook and slot makes the mounting easy without a ladder.
- The heating tube is replaceable heating in case of breaking. Fabric Flocked Grille — Nothing to worry on children or pets’ occasional touch.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Good with Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any corner of the heater.
- Stand for Real Commercial circumstances.
- Snap-in heating tube structure (Patented) makes easy tube replacement without qualified electrician guaranteeing a life time product.
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
- Not heat air, metal or water, only effective to flesh thus, warmth not blown with wind.
- Low glare heating tube is available: The first carbon fibre low glare heating tube in the world will satisfy you with a warm ambient glow for a gentle and healthy warmth, whilst intense warmth is emitted from common golden tubes or halogen’s.
- Especially good for Galleries, Clubs, Stables for Equestrian and areas which don’t want bright sharp red light.
- No heavy gas cylinders or harmful gases, saving our planet as well as your cost. Less running cost upto 75% in most of the countries compared with gas heaters.
- A 130° heating angle and 3.5 à 4m heating distance.
Control and Safe
- Simply plug in, you got On/Off switch on each unit. No worry to remember you have turned on the mains or not.
- Full function remote controller lets you to operate the heater easily.
- You could keep the remote controller to avoid tampering.
- 4-hours timer figures out the precise heating time once needed.
- Each function indicated by big pilot lamp with different color for easy recognition.
- Built-in sensor cuts off for safety & saving when over heating.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heating after 4 minutes when there is no movement within 3-4 meters in front of the heater.