Air sterilization with UV-C light is the breakthrough for clean and healthy air indoors!
It is becoming increasingly clear that UV-C technology will play a crucial part in the fight for clean and healthy air indoors. Previously proven successful in industrial and medical environments, ultraviolet light can now play a role in other sectors worldwide.
A study from Boston University has shown that UV-C, especially the 254 nm wavelength, is the best non-toxic technology to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi. UV-C light damages the RNA / DNA of viruses to avoid further mutations and prevent them from entering the human body.
Infralia has developed the Aerodynamic UVC Air Sterilizer Guare Up (CE certification & patent no EP20193696) for use in crowded places. Its goal is to prevent the spread of and damage done by airborne pathogens. This way, the UVC Sterilizer can create a healthy environment 24/7.
The aerodynamic UV-C air steriliser is suitable for small to medium-sized rooms. Think of schools, offices, hospitality, hospital rooms, rooms for the elderly, hotel rooms, restaurants, doctor’s and dentist’s offices, and also in private rooms such as a living room, bedroom or bathroom. In short, in any indoor area where people are together!
Airflow UV-C Sterilizer Guard Up Features:
- Design: a stylish device for wall mounting or installation in the ceiling, available in black and white versions.
- Efficient: reduces the aerosol presence of harmful bacteria, viruses and microbes. One hour will cover 85 m³ space.
- No filter: filters are perfect breeding grounds for pathogens.
- Safe: the ozone-free UVC lamps are installed in three semi-closed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: a high-performance quiet fan, with working noise lower than 25db. Our device meets EU night noise requirements and promotes a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Easy to use: easy device control through the one-button remote control, wifi or your voice.
- Lightweight: with a depth of 7 cm and a weight of only 5 kg, the sterilizer is compact and modern.
- UV sterilisation is currently one of the most advanced sterilisation technologies. By irradiation, UV-C light can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses in a very short time, without producing toxic residues. UV-C disinfection technology is widely used in water purification, air purification and other areas. Most hospital-grade air sterilizers also use UV-C light as the preferred method of sterilization.
- Officially approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
Product Airflow UVC
Dimensions 300 x 600 x 70 mm
Weight 5 kg
Voltage 220V/50 Hz
Power 50 W
Compressed air speed 85 m³ per hour
Room volume 65 m³
Germicidal power 36 W
UV-C density 26530 um/cm²
Want to know more about the possibilities of UV-C light?