Ultraviolet light is a proven disinfection technology in industries and hospital environments. In fact, research has shown that UV-C is very efficient at killing viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
The Guard Tornado UVC airflow sterilizer is used indoors to control airborne pathogens. People do not have to leave the room during its operation. The concept is to kill pathogens in the room before they enter the human body through the air (breathing).
It is a germicidal system with airflow multiplication suitable for medium to large spaces. Think of schools, cafés, restaurants, shops, cinemas, hotel lobbies, offices, museums, supermarkets, workshops, hospitals, large public spaces – in short, all large spaces where people congregate!
More features of the Guard Tornado UV-C airflow sterilizer:
- Reduces the presence of bacteria, harmful microorganisms, and aerosols thanks to the intense use of UV-C as a powerful sterilizer.
- Competitors often use a filter; Infralia does not use a HEPA filter. A HEPA filter is in fact a perfect breeding ground for harmful microorganisms.
- Efficient: The UV-C Air Sterilizer reduces the presence of harmful bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in aerosols. This is due to intensive UV-C use of 4×2 dual UVC germicidal lamps, along with photo-ionization, installed in separate compartments in the 4 parts of the whole unit.
- Safe: Sterilization with 253,7 nm UV-C lamps that do not generate ozone. The UV-C lamps are installed in semi-enclosed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: Quiet high-performance fan, with an operating noise of less than 35 dB.
- Mobile: The Tornado is with 4 swivelling wheels, and is easy to move from one place to another.
- Easy to use: One-button remote control, automatic circulation work mode via wifi or voice control. Everyone can enjoy automatically cleaned air 24 hours a day, without complicated operations. No consumables are needed. This UV-C air purifier can be used for a long time, no replacement parts are needed.
- The Infralia UV-C Sterilizer can completely disinfect the air in a 500 m³ space within an hour. (= 100m²)
- The perfect combination of craftsmanship and minimalist design.
- Ultraviolet radiation is currently one of the most advanced sterilization technologies. Through irradiation, UV-C light can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses in a very short time, without creating toxic residues. UV-C sterilization technology is widely used in water purification, air purification, and other fields. Most hospital-grade air purifiers also use UV-C light as the preferred sterilization method.
- Approved as ventilation and air purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
|Dimensions||1200 x 150 x 63 mm|
|Compressed air speed||500 m³ per hour|
|Room volume||260 m³|
|Germicidal power||144 W|
|UV-C density||26530 um/cm²|
Want to know more about the possibilities of UV-C light?