Horizontally mounted outdoor or indoor infrared heater Uranus
The Infrared outdoor or indoor Heater Uranus is suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and any Open Indoor Areas.
Easy Control & most friendly use ever
- Built-in Bracket is good for hanging and mounting.
- Low temp (< 90 C) Shell allows to be installed closer to wall or ceiling than others, saving space and making good look.
- With 1M effective length of its heating tube, the heater covers more area and space than any other single unit ever does.
- Extruded housing long lasting anywhere.
- Custom finish is possible in higher quantities.
- Plug into mains socket, no need for qualified electrician to connect tomains supplyand full function remote controller for easy operation.
- 4-hourTimer allows precise control of heating period.
- Each function indicated by large pilot lamp with different colours for easy recognition.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off in the unlikely event of over – heating.
- Built-in Thermal fuse for ultimate safety.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Resistant to Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any part? of the heater.
- Stand for commercial applications..
- Snap-in heating tube structure (PATENTED) makes easy tube replacement. No qualified electrician required, guaranteeing a life time of trouble – free use..
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
- Heats only solid objects like people, walls floors etc. Wind cannot blow heat away.
- LOW GLARE TUBE is available: 1st carbon fibre low glare heating tube in the world satisfies you with a warm ambient glow yet provides the gentle healthy unlike the burning heat emitted from common short wave tubes or halogen heaters.
- Especially good for Gallery, Club, Stable for Equestrian and areas unsuitable for bright light.
130 degree heating angle and strong low glare carbon tube allows for effective heating at a mounting height of 3.5M – 4M.
- greater footprint than competing products.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heater after 4 minutes when there is no movement detected beneath the heater..