Horizontally mounted outdoor infrared heater Uranus
The Infrared outdoor Heater Uranus is suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and any open public or commercial area.
The user-friendly infrared outdoor heater
- Built-in Bracket is good for hanging and mounting.
- Low temp (< 90 C) Shell allows being installed closer to wall or ceiling than others, saving space and making good look.
- With a 1M effective length of its heating tube, the heater covers more area and space than any other single unit ever does.
- Extruded housing is long-lasting anywhere.
- The custom finish is possible in higher quantities.
- Plug into the main socket, no need for a qualified electrician to connect to the main supply and full function remote controller for easy operation.
- 4-hourTimer allows precise control of the heating period.
- Each function is indicated by a large pilot lamp with different colours for easy recognition.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off in the unlikely event of over-heating.
- Built-in Thermal fuse for ultimate safety.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Resistant to Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any part? of the heater.
- Stand for commercial applications.
- Snap-in heating tube structure (PATENTED) makes easy tube replacement. No qualified electrician is required, guaranteeing a lifetime of trouble-free use.
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
- Heats only solid objects like people, walls floors etc. Wind cannot blow heat away.
- Low Glare Tube is available: 1st carbon fibre low glare heating tube in the world satisfies you with a warm ambient glow yet provides gentle healthy unlike the burning heat emitted from common short wave tubes or halogen heaters.
- Especially good for Gallery, Club, Stable for Equestrian and areas unsuitable for bright light.
130-degree heating angle and strong low glare carbon tube allow for effective heating at a mounting height of 3.5m – 4m.
- more gently ecological footprint than competing products.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heater after 4 minutes when there is no movement detected beneath the heater.