Freestanding infrared outdoor heater Gaea
Suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Promotion Events, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and Open Indoor Areas.
User-friendly infrared outdoor Heater
- Heats you and not the air just like other freestanding models.
- Slim appearance makes it save outdoor space and match outdoor and indoor use.
- With 1m effective length of the heating element, the heater covers more space than any other single unit ever does vertically.
- No assembly is required.
- Lightweight allows you to lift and move easily using the rear handle.
- Remote storage bracket at back prevents loss of remote control.
Snap-in IP55 Design
- Resistant to Heavy Rain, Snow, or Splash to any corner of the product.
- Stand for Commercial applications.
- Snap-in heating tube structure (Patented) makes tube replacement simple. No qualified electrician is required, guaranteeing a lifetime of trouble-free use.
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
The Gaea heater is an electric infrared heater for outdoor and indoor spaces. The heater is resistant to heavy rain, snow or splashes, and is therefore suitable for commercial use. Its patented carbon fibre heating tubes significantly reduce running costs by up to 90%, and realistically cut carbon emissions by more than 95%, compared with gas patio heaters.
Heats people and solid objects, rather than the air in between. Wind cannot blow the heat away. With a 110° heating angle and 4.5m heating distance, covers an area of up to 18m, 60%+ more area than competing products.
Easy Control and Safe
- Simple plugin On/Off switch on each unit.
- Full function remote control allows easy control of the heater.
- 3-power setting: 208-240V 50Hz/60Hz 800/1700/2500W.
- 4-hourTimer allows precise control of the heating period.
- Different coloured pilot indicators for easy recognition of function.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off for saving & safety when overheating.
- Built-in Tilt Switch cuts off the heater when falls down for your safety.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heater after 4 minutes when there is no movement within 3-4 meters in front of the heater.