The Cannon HVAC airflow environmental sterilizer is a germicidal system with an innovative air flow design. It is designed for temperature and humidity balancing in large and super large volume spaces, meanwhile providing a high power UVC instant sterilization into the airflow.
It is therefore suitable for schools, cafés, restaurants, shops, cinemas, hotel lobbies, offices, museums, supermarkets, workshops, hospitals, large public spaces – in short, in all large spaces where people congregate!
The concept is to kill pathogens in the room before they enter the human body through the air (breathing).
More features of the Cannon UV-C airflow sterilizer:
- Reduces the presence of bacteria, harmful microorganisms, and aerosols thanks to the intense use of UV-C as a powerful sterilizer.
- Competitors often use a filter. The Infralia sterilizers does not use a HEPA filter. A HEPA filter is in fact a perfect breeding ground for harmful microorganisms.
- Efficient: The UV-C Air Sterilizer reduces the presence of harmful bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms in aerosols. This is due to intensive UV-C use of 8×2 dual UVC germicidal lamps, along with photo-ionization, installed in three separate compartments in the 4 parts of the whole unit.
- Safe: Sterilization with 254 nm UV-C lamps that do not generate ozone. The UV-C lamps are installed in semi-enclosed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: Quiet high-performance fan, with an operating noise of less than 100 dB.
- Easy to use: One-button remote control, automatic circulation work mode via wifi or voice control. Everyone can enjoy automatically cleaned air 24 hours a day, without complicated operations. No consumables are needed. This UV-C air purifier can be used for a long time, no replacement parts are needed.
- The Infralia UV-C Sterilizer can completely disinfect the air in an 1870 m³ space within an hour.
- The perfect combination of craftsmanship and minimalist design.
- Ultraviolet radiation is currently one of the most advanced sterilization technologies. Through irradiation, UV-C light can kill 99% of bacteria and viruses in a very short time, without creating toxic residues. UV-C sterilization technology is widely used in water purification, air purification, and other fields. Most hospital-grade air purifiers also use UV-C light as the preferred sterilization method.
- Approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
|Dimensions||30 x 120 x 30 cm|
|Compressed air speed||1870 m³ per hour|
|Room volume||1144 m³|
|Room surface||381 m²|
|Germicidal power||288 W|
|UV-C density||39795 um/cm²|
Want to know more about the possibilities of UV-C light?