Infrared ceiling heating panels are flat heating panels that can easily be attached to or in the ceiling. The surface consists of white silica alloy and is finished with or without a frame.
Due to the ceiling attachment, space is saved in the space that needs to be heated.
The heat of the infra-red infrared panels is immediately felt and provides a pleasant warmth feeling. Because infrared first heats up people and mass, and only then the air volume, much lower consumption is a characteristic feature.
Infrared heating is a good and economical solution, both for main and additional heating, and is a very economical alternative to replace outdated and/or expensive electric convection heating such as accumulation heating or all other convectors, or as a new installation. (and certainly in combination with solar panels)
In terms of energy consumption, we can say that our infrared systems save on average 30% compared to. conventional heating on gas or fuel oil. (see on our calculator)
The choice of the correct device for each room or room depends on:
The area (n m²) and the shape of the space to be heated.
The desired heating speed of the room to be heated. (eg a bathroom needs to be heated faster than another room)
The place available for hanging (wall or ceiling
The decorative aspect. (and your taste)
An infrared heating panel can be easily built on or in the ceiling, without using up to much space.
Each space can be operated separately. So you can make the panels work in the spaces when someone is present. If the room is empty then the use of unnecessary energy can be saved by turning the heating panel off.
Another example, a bathroom should always be a little warmer than the rest of your home. For this infrared panels are quite suitable. The warmth of the infralia panels is felt immediately and provides a pleasant feeling of warmth. A heating panel can be operated via a switch or even via a timer. If nobody uses the bathroom, the heating panel doesn’t need to work.
Our Built-in Infrared heating panels are the ultimate solution for direct Far Infrared Heat projection with high performance :
- You don’t need to heat up the whole room air. A 4℃ lower room temperature gives you the same warm feeling compared to a 4℃ higher convection heating or floor heating;
- With a high-level installation, the heat radiation comes from an open overhead space and directly projects on all room objects’ surfaces, like sofa, walls, floor…etc., which are capable to absorb and stock up the infrared energy. Within hours these objects will slowly and gently release the stocked energy back to the room space, from the floor to the ceiling, and maintain the room warm for a long period.
- Our technology gives immediate warmth and even heat energy distribution all over the room. This is a proven advantage, compared to convection heat, which first heats the ceiling and then the floor space.
- By turning a connected switch, our heating technology works as a lamp: When we need light, we switch on the lamp; when we don’t, we switch off and no energy will be consumed. Same story for our heating panels: When you need warmth, you switch on; when you don’t, you switch off. No energy will be consumed then anymore.
- This is our mission: Heat when and where ever needed!
- With a wide radiation angle and long radiation projecting distance; our space-saving installation allows you to choose the heat radiation’s direction and its covering range.
- Upon our heating design program, we divide a room into two main kind’s areas: Constant-stay and inconstant-stay areas.
- Constant-stay areas are the places where people will spend more time daily, such as the living room (sofa), bathroom, kitchen area, study room, bedroom; etc. The inconstant-stay areas are where people seldom stay, such as a hallway. We advise installing our infrared panel heaters in places where the heat is projected in these constant-stay areas. It will give you the maximum benefit of energy-saving when you have a warm home!
- From a multi- to a simple installation we help you to build a precise and personal heating system for every heating need.
This is our mission: Heat when and where ever needed!