Horizontally mounted outdoor infrared heater Boreas
The Infrared outdoor Heater Boreas is suitable for Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Smoking Areas, Patios, Balconies, Terraces and any open public or commercial area.
The user-friendly infrared outdoor heater
- The Bracket is good for hanging and mounting on a wall or ceiling.
- Low temp (< 90 C) Shell allows being installed closer to wall or ceiling than others, saving space and making good look.
- With a 80cm effective length of its heating tube, the heater covers a wide area and space.
- Plug into the main socket, no need for a qualified electrician to connect to the main supply and full function remote controller for easy operation.
- A Timer allows precise control of the heating period.
- Each function is indicated on the display on the right of the heater, for easy recognition.
- Built-in Sensor cuts off in the unlikely event of over-heating.
- Built-in Thermal fuse for ultimate safety.
- Resistant to Rain, Snow, or Splash to any part of the heater.
- Can be used in commercial applications.
- No qualified electrician is required, guaranteeing a lifetime of trouble-free use.
Carbon Fibre Heating Technology
- Heats only solid objects like people, walls floors etc. Wind cannot blow heat away.
- Low Glare Tube is available: the carbon fibre low glare heating tube satisfies you with a warm ambient glow yet provides gentle healthy unlike the burning heat emitted from common short wave tubes or halogen heaters.
- Also used for Gallery, Club, Stable for Equestrian and areas unsuitable for bright light.
- A 130-degree heating angle and strong low glare carbon tube allows an effective heating, even at a mounting height of 3.5m – 4m.
- A more gently and ecological footprint than competing products.
PIR Economy Feature
PIR (Passive Infrared) economy feature automatically turns off the heater after 4 minutes when there is no movement detected beneath the heater.
As with all Infralia patio heaters, the Boreas is delivered ready to use. All you need is a power outlet to use this patio heater.