Air purification with UV-C light is the breakthrough against coronaviruses!
It is becoming increasingly clear that UV-C technology plays a crucial part in the fight against Covid19. Previously proven successful in industrial and medical environments, ultraviolet light can now play a role in other sectors worldwide.
A study from Boston University has shown that UV-C, especially the 254 nm wavelength, is the best non-toxic technology to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi. UV-C light damages the RNA / DNA of viruses to avoid further mutations and prevent them from entering the human body.
Infralia has developed the Aerodynamic UVC Air Sterilizer (CE certification & patent no EP20193696) for use in crowded places. Its goal is to prevent the spread of and damage done by airborne pathogens. This way, the UVC Sterilizer can create a healthy environment 24/7.
The aerodynamic UV-C air steriliser is suitable for small to medium-sized rooms. Think of schools, offices, hospitality, hospital rooms, rooms for the elderly, hotel rooms, restaurants, doctor’s and dentist’s offices, and also in private rooms such as a living room, bedroom or bathroom. In short, in any indoor area where people are together!
The UV-C airflow sterilizer Guard Up in combination with a Surya infrared radiant heater is a ceiling dock that works synchronised with the Surya infrared heater. In combination with a Surya infrared radiant heater, the sterilizing air capacity is up to 85 m³ of air per hour. The air purifier uses high-density UV-C and foto-ionisation.
Features of the UV-C Airflow sterilizer Guard Up for built-in:
- Guard Up reduces bacteria, harmful micro-organisms and aerosols thanks to the intensive use of UV-C as a powerful steriliser.
- It contains three separate chambers to support the operation. Those are the compression chamber, the cleaning chamber and the chamber for photoionisation.
- The Infralia system is without a Hepa filter. A Hepa filter is a perfect breeding ground for harmful micro-organisms.
- Design: a stylish device for wall mounting or installation in the ceiling, available in black and white versions.
- Efficient: reduces the aerosol presence of harmful bacteria, viruses and microbes. One hour will cover 85 m³ space or 225 m in combination with the Surya infrared heater.
- No filter: filters are perfect breeding grounds for pathogens.
- Safe: the ozone-free UVC lamps are installed in three semi-closed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: a high-performance quiet fan, with working noise lower than 30db. Our device meets EU night noise requirements and promotes a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Easy to use: easy device control through the one-button remote control, wifi or your voice.
- Lightweight: with a depth of 7 cm and a weight of only 5 kg, the sterilizer is compact, modern and very easy to build in.
- Ultraviolet radiation is currently one of the most advanced sterilisation technologies. Through irradiation, UV-C light can kill 99.94% of bacteria and viruses in a short time, without leaving any toxic residues. Most hospital-grade air sterilisers also use UV-C light as the preferred sterilisation method.
- The built-in unit can also be connected to a Surya Infrared heater.
- Officially approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
|Dimensions||300 x 600 x 70 mm|
|Compressed air speed||85 m³ per hour|
|Room volume||65 m³|
|Germicidal power||36 W|
|UV-C density||26530 um/cm²|
Want to know more about the possibilities of UV-C light?