Air purification with UV-C light is the breakthrough against coronaviruses !
It is becoming increasingly clear that UV-C technology plays a crucial part in the fight against Covid19. Previously proven successful in industrial and medical environments, ultraviolet light can now play a role in other sectors worldwide.
A study from Boston University has shown that UV-C, especially the 254 nm wavelength, is the best non-toxic technology to kill viruses, bacteria and fungi. UV-C light damages the RNA / DNA of viruses to avoid further mutations and prevent them from entering the human body.
Infralia has developed the Aerodynamic UVC Air Sterilizer (CE certification & patent no EP20193696) for use in crowded places. Its goal is to prevent the spread of and damage done by airborne pathogens. This way, the UVC Sterilizer can create a healthy environment 24/7.
The aerodynamic UVC Air Sterilizer Guard Up is suitable for schools, offices, hospitals, doctor’s offices, retirement homes, hotel rooms, restaurants and your home. In short, any indoor space where people come together can benefit from a sterilizer!
The UV-C airflow sterilizer Guard Up in combination with a Surya infrared radiant heater is a ceiling dock that works syncronised with the Surya infrared heater. In combination with a Surya infrared radiant heater, the sterilizing air capacity is up to 225m³ of air per hour. The air purifier uses high-density UV-C and foto-ionisation.
Features of the UV-C Airflow sterilizer Guard Up for built-in :
- Design: a stylish device for wall mounting or installation in the ceiling, available in black and white versions.
- Efficient: reduces the aerosol presence of harmful bacteria, viruses and microbes. One hour will cover 85m³ space or 225m in combination with the Surya infrared heater.
- No filter: filters are perfect breeding grounds for pathogens.
- Safe: the ozone-free UVC lamps are installed in three semi-closed disinfection chambers, avoiding direct skin or eye contact.
- Quiet: a high-performance quiet fan, with working noise lower than 30db. Our device meets EU night noise requirements and promotes a comfortable sleeping environment.
- Easy to use: easy device control through the one-button remote control, wifi or your voice.
- Lightweight: with a depth of 7 cm and a weight of only 5 kg, the sterilizer is compact and modern, and very easy to build in.
- Officially approved as a ventilation purification system by the Federal Public Health Authority and the Task Force Covid19 (Belgium)
|Dimensions||300 x 600 x 70 mm|
|Compressed air speed||85 m³ per hour|
|Room volume||65 m³|
|Germicidal power||36 W|
|UV-C density||26530 um/cm²|